- Every human person is appointed a guardian angel at birth.
- One can surrender to his or her guardian angel; saying i surrender to my guardian angel.
- A guardian is responsible for everyone to fullfill life tasks.
- A guardian can only act as much as the person agrees to.
- A guardian angel can do everything thats needed for protection and guidance.
- All angels , appointed as guardians have no name.
- Surrendering to your guardian angel , gives the angel all possible influence.
to guard you.
- When you are christian, hindu(my Gayatri), jew or in favor of other religions,
the guardian angel supercedes that.
- A guardian angel cannot be tempted to do evil or to compromise his task.
- When you have wishes or desires you may ask your guardian angel to help getting them.
- When you are a victim , it might help to pray for a rescue.
- How you reach out for your guardian angel , is your own responsability.
- There is no promise on how our guardian angels act towards us,
so there are no fixed methods on how they influence us.
Your guardian angel has only priority for you,
and not to other people, other religions, or other forces.
- A guardian angel chooses the right and decent way.
- War or violence is not a common way for an angel .
- An angel does not advocate any sin, or forbidden crimes.
- When you are religious, it is not forbidden to ask angels to your help.
- A guardian angel can teach you to pray towards a known religious being.
such as Lord, Holy One and others.
- A guardian angel has no visible form, has no wings, and cannot be wounded.
and has no specific gender.
- Everything a human does, is by his human form applicable to law or commandments.
- Because of an angel there is no supernatural election.
- Whatever a human attains by work, intelligence, or other means, is the merit of that human.
- whatever a human does, crimes, bad things, is accountable to the human.
- A guardian angel is not preoccupied to make you rich or famous.
- A guardian angel is not set to give you the most beautifull lifepartner,
or the most splendid job. but chooses whats best.
- An angel has no place in a certain hierarchy, and is not submissive or bound to
- An angel has his own life, so is not bound to karma
- An angel is appointed because of its power to heal and survive possible threats
- When an angel is testified, no one knows what will happen
- As an angel supercedes the human, he may be subject to religion
- So its not forbidden to surrender to Gayatri or Brahman, or to the Isa Upanishad
- As the fruits of karma grow, one is blessed or cursed
- As an angel is him or herself;
She or He too has the option to surrender
to a power of choice at the moment of choice